This post brought to you by Hollister Co. All opinions are 100% mine.
When it comes to finding jeans that fit, I often have a hard time. I’m petite- which technically means I’m under 5’3″, so most pants require cuffing or altering in the length. I also have a small waist, hips and legs so most jeans are baggy in all the wrong areas. I’ve often resorted to buying jeans in the kid’s sections just so the waist will fit, only to have them make my butt look crazy (not a good type of crazy, either). I’m also difficult in that if the waist is too high on my pants, it bothers me all day long. So needless to say, I’m not an easy person to buy jeans for.
So when I was introduced to try Hollister’s jeans to find my “Best Fit Ever” I was excited. Although trying on jeans is a pain, I was sure I’d find something with all the different options they carry. I have to admit that I’ve never shopped at Hollister Co before, so I was surprised at all the options they had. I ended up trying on a few to find the best fit, and the Super Skinny came out on top.
Here are a few of the characteristics of their denim offerings:
- A no-slip waistband with memory stretch that lays flat and doesn’t cut into skin
- Back pocket placement designed to make your butt look perky and amazing
- A wide range of washes from super washed out lights to rich dark rinses
- An array of rises from low rise to super high waisted
- Expansive fit range, with added sizes
Most importantly, you can get any jeans in store for $20. While you’re at it, why not Follow @HollisterCo on Twitter and Follow @HollisterCo on Instagram.