When it comes to home decor, I’m all about photos. I have two large frames filled with photos of our family and friends right near our kitchen, which always makes for an interesting conversation starter (usually “Look at how young we look there” or “Hey — where’s the photo of ME?”) I’m also in the process of revamping my mini gallery wall, so I’ll be sure to include a few snaps there as well. One area that’s lacking photos — our fridge. During the summer months it can become inundated with wedding invitations and save-the-dates, so it’s nice to have some personal photos up there to balance out the fancy text.
I thought a cute project to dress up our fridge would to print out some Polaroid-like Instagram snaps of ours. Thankfully, HP was there to help. With my trusty Envy 5660 printer and new HP Instant Ink subscription, I was ready to go. The process was simple.
- Sign up for HP Instant Ink and wait a few days to receive my cartridges in the mail.
- Insert them in my printer.
- Insert the special sticky-backed photo sheets.
- Download the free app and connect my Instagram account.
- Choose a photo, write a caption (if you want), pick a border and hit “Print”. That’s it!
Now that you’re interested, let’s talk about HP Instant Ink and the benefits. HP Instant Ink is an innovative ink replacement service designed to save consumers up to 50 percent on ink while ensuring that they never run out of ink before they need it.
Why HP Instant Ink? Ink is expensive, and we don’t always have it on hand when it’s time to replace it. With HP Instant Ink Replacement service, you select your plan and HP will take care of the rest. You’ll #NeverRunOut of ink and printing will cost a lot less.
- Savings. Save up to 50% savings on ink.
- Convenience. Original HP Ink ordered by your printer and delivered to your door, so you’ll never run out for one low monthly fee.
- Affordability. Low-cost monthly plans starting at $2.99. Ink, shipping, and recycling included. Print color or black and white for the same low price.
- No Annual Fee. Change or cancel at any time.
You can get 3 months of FREE ink (like I did!) when you purchase an eligible printer and sign up online for HP Instant Ink.