The Best 2020 Black Friday Deals
Black Friday will certainly look a little different this year (or at least I hope it will – stay home, people!) Luckily, the majority of retailers are honoring the same in-person deals for online shopping, so you can safely shop from the comfort of your own home. I was never a fan of fighting off a suburban Mom for 10% off a coat from last season, so needless to say I prefer the online experience anyway.
If you plan on shopping this holiday season and taking advantage of the deals, here’s a list of a few of the best deals broken down by category.
- Ulta – Select deals include 50% off Hot Tools One-Step Volumizers, a free gift with fragrance purchase of $60 or more, and 50% off It’s a 10 Leave-Ins.
- Sephora – Select deals include markdowns on brands like Living Proof, Benefit Cosmetics, and Kiehl’s.
- American Eagle – 25% off and free shipping
- Old Navy – 50% off everything.
- Express – 50% off everything and free shipping
- Carter’s – 50-60% off entire store
- Abercrombie – 40% off entire store & free shipping on orders over $75
- Banana Republic – 50% off everything
- J Crew – 40% off, plus 20% off sale items
- Loft– 40% off
- Madewell – Up to 50% off
- Wayfair – Select deals include 60 – 80% off area rugs, bedding, living room seating, bedroom furniture, and decor.
- Bed, Bath & Beyond – Select deals include markdowns on coffee makers, Dutch ovens, comforter sets, vacuums, and more.
- World Market – 20% off everything
Large Retailer Deals
- Nordstrom – Select deals include price cuts on brands like Kate Spade, UGG, Halogen, Adidas, Zella, Kendra Scott, and more.
- Macy’s – Select deals include $170 KitchenAid mixers, 60% off men’s and women’s coats, $15 MAC lipsticks, and more.
- Walmart – Select deals include markdowns on Google smart home devices, video games, and AirPods.