Here are a few things I’ve been loving lately.
btb Los Angeles Beach Bags
I saw this brand while browsing Nordstrom and just loved everything. But what really stuck out to me were the beach totes with cheeky sayings on them (very Rachel if I do say so myself). Obviously my favorite is the “hola beaches” one.
Sarah Hearts Digital Wallpapers
Sarah Hearts designs the cutest, most colorful, girly wallpapers for your phone, computer, or iPad. Browse through them all here — my favorite is June’s cupcake print! You can also check out her shop for some other goodies.
Charleston Charmed Etsy Bracelets
Are you a millennial Mom if you don’t have a necklace or bracelet with your child’s name on it? Apparently not. I caved into the trend and ordered a few bracelets from this adorable Etsy shop based out of Charleston. I’m more of a silver girl, so I ordered the silver bracelet with a heart charm and the silver bracelet with Henry’s name in beads. I’m thinking about placing a custom order for a few more in the future (custom because most of her stuff is gold and I prefer silver for everyday wear). The products came SUPER fast and it the cutest packaging. I also have really small wrists, so most generic bracelets don’t fit me. She offers custom sizes to choose from – I picked the XS (6.25 inches) and they fit perfectly. Go support her!
- Loving this illustration (and reminder) from designer Hannah Pahl.
- Express has some really cute summer dresses that would be perfect for weddings, showers, and other summer events.
- Loving the new Opalhouse home decor items at Target. It’s a little more bohemian than my current home style, but I still like looking.
- I still give & send paper cards, and try to choose handmade or small businesses when purchasing them. I’m loving this collection from Jade Fisher.
- Scrolling is the new smoking.
- Love these colorful hoop earrings.